Senior Technical Architect / Solution Architect
Our client is a completely digital provider of mobility solutions, recognized as a leader in its field in The Benelux with over 350,000 active users.
The Senior Technical Architect is role instrumental in the execution of our clients vision and strategy. Clear communication, a healthy obsession with automation, and solid technical skills are a must as this role involves working with several teams across the organization on various products and projects. You will be able to articulate the value or architecture in a distributed organization and the artefacts and approaches needed to ensure remote and co-located teams can operate as a single capability.
Your ability to question, propose new solution options and understand how to compromise the ideal future state with the need to deliver value will be critical.
As a Technical Architect, you'll also help shape our culture as we grow our team by mentoring teammates and continuously helping to improve our practices and processes with a focus on secure, smart work.
You are expected to be a unifying force within the company, working with whomever it takes to deliver the proper solution.
• Always make security the top priority
• Establish a deep understanding of our customers' business and technical needs
• Collaborate with delivery teams on implementation to assist and guide with designs, standards, and best practices
• Understand and feed faback delivery issues to evolve the architectural support we provide
• Provide end-to-end technical guidance and expertise to help solve business problems
• Comfortably and credibly present to cross-functional team members
• Articulate the value proposition of getting solutions built using sound architecture principles
• 5+ years’ experience in system architecture
• 3+ years’ public cloud technology experience
• 7+ years’ experience in software engineering
• Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
• Knowledge of databases technologies
• Knowledge of cloud architecture patterns and strategies including SaaS, PaaS, Security, Compute, Storage, and Messaging
• Understanding of industry trends and relevant application technologies
• Adept at mastering new technology, processes and software applications
• Dedicated to quality and customer satisfaction, persistent about achieving project goals
• Interpersonal skills that demonstrate collaboration, facilitation and influencing
• Experience with designing and implementing multi-tenant SaaS systems
• Proven ability to work in a global, multicultural environment
• B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
• Experience of legacy system modernisation
• Experience with Mulesoft Anypoint Platform
• Experience with Azure or AWS
• Financial Service or Bank experience