IT Delivery manager (medior)
Our client is a mobility as a Service (MaaS) provider. They offer employers complete mobility solutions. Their employees get barrier-free access to all forms of transport, irrespective of the provider, by means of just one mobility card.
Join a team that is changing the world of mobility
In the position of IT Delivery Manager you are a crucial link between the business and IT services. Aligning the IT platform to the business needs and delivering first class services are your first two priorities.
What are you going to do?
The delivery manager is the first point of contact for the business when it comes to IT services and projects. You will be:
• Monitoring the quality and results of services;
• Collaborate with the rest of the IT team;
• Build lasting relationships with all stakeholders;
• You will report directly to the CTO.
We are looking for
A IT delivery manager for a successful start-up active within the mobility solutions market (as a part of a 2500+ FTE company). We would like to get in touch with candidates who recognize themselves in the below profile:
• Bachelor"s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline;
• Background as a Scrum master;
• Affinity with the DevOps approach;
• Three to five years’ work experience within “software” development;
• Proven ability to align people, process and technology to deliver value;Fluency in written and spoken English required;
• Knowledge of Test Driven development;
• Cooperates closely with other technical experts, Product Managers, UI/UX Designers and business stakeholders;
• Past experience in test first development and pair programming;
• Past experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools and pipelines;
• Past experience deploying to cloud environments;
• 3+ years of experience managing, leading, and coaching multi-stack / multi-disciplinary teams – our current stack includes Golang, python,Swift, and Kotlin
• Infra is on AWS cloud;
• Mendix is used at core processes.
What’s in it for you
• The ability to help build at our clients success;
• Professional and pleasant colleagues (now 35 in total);
• A work environment with a lot of freedom and personal responsibilities;
• A nice workplace in an informal atmosphere with a rapidly growing scale-up;
• A competitive salary;
• Pension plan;
• Entitled to 25 vacation days;
• A laptop;
• Workplace close to Central Station;
• Friday afternoon drinks with your colleagues.